Monday, April 21, 2008

Light, Love & Laughter Event

I just attended the best inspiritual event EVER! I had an angel reading, reiki session, and attended many workshops on getting to know myself and my angels. It was amazing. I've been on cloud nine since I have returned. There were about 300 women there all seeking the same thing;inner peace and love! Like I said it was amazing. I met so many great women with great experiences to share. The event was put on by aspire mag. and boy did Linda Joy the publisher put on an great event. Everything went smoothly, nothing was out of place and everyone was happy. I met a lot of great speakers and was introduced to my spirit guides of whom I'm sure you'll hear a lot from now. :-) It really inspired me to continue to write about what I love, the universe!

No comments: