Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Forgiveness? What does it really mean?

When one asks for forgiveness what does it really mean? And when one forgives what does that mean?

Forgiveness to me is an omission of guilt. Guilt is from the feeling of hurting someone else feelings, right? OR.....doing something "wrong" in the eyes of another.

Well now that I'm on this new road of self discovery, I realize that someone else is not responsible for how I feel anyway, so if someone hurts my feelings, who's fault is it, really? I'm beginning to believe it's mine.

If I fall victim to someone or feel someone has "wronged" me in someway, than it's me feeling bad and feeling lower levels of energy. If I feel "wronged" than it's because I didn't speak MY TRUTH! not that they hurt me.

when you speak your truth there is no such thing as a victim. It wouldn't be allowed. If I allow it, than it's I that should be forgiving myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very inspired writing throughout, nice site. Thanx 4 sharing...

God Bless...